At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. That’s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- Transgender Support with School Therapists
Part of the job responsibility of a school therapist is to provide a place where no judgments will be made. Students who are transgender and unsure of where to turn may come to you for help. It is ...
Read more »
- Therapy Programs for High-Risk Students
The key is to reach out to children and their families who need additional support. Students are identified by teachers and others in the school. Sometimes this will be because of behavioral issues...
Read more »