At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. That’s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- School loan repayment
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Up-to-date testing battery of materials
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!