At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. That’s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- Working Through School Phobias
Younger children may have a school phobia based on the environment. The start of the school day may be too chaotic. There may be too many stimuli in their classroom, causing them to be in sensory o...
Read more »
- The Importance of Extracurricular Activities for All Students
Many kids will focus their attention toward sports. Not all children will be able to participate in the higher-level teams because they are physically unable, or because team size is limited. Schoo...
Read more »