At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. That’s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- The Role of School Counselors with the College Application Process
Financial Aid is daunting to most students, so be ready to get a lot of questions on this topic. If you are not familiar with the process of determining if a family is eligible for financial aid, y...
Read more »
- Focusing More on Mental Health Therapy in Schools
Schools are overwhelmed with keeping up on the real growing needs of the children in their classrooms. There is only so much time in a day that therapists are able to meet with these children and t...
Read more »