At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. That’s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- Helping Nonverbal Students Connect with Electronic Devices
Screen time is something that many parents and educators worry about. Kids need to lift their heads away from their tablets and other devices to be part of the real world. However, there are except...
Read more »
- Adaptive Physical Education for Special Needs Students
Adaptive physical education classes are run by adaptive physical education teachers. They work with students who have gross motor developmental delays or physical impairments that make it so that t...
Read more »