At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. That’s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- Increasing Mental Health Assistance in Schools
These children suffer in silence, and many think they are bad students, bad children, and deserve to be punished. This is far from the truth, and where schools must step in and help more kids to ge...
Read more »
- Exploring Culinary Therapy
Culinary therapy utilizes cooking as a way for students to communicate and express themselves. While participating in culinary therapy, professionals have found many benefits. These include, but ar...
Read more »