At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. Thatâ€™s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- Using Foam Rollers with Students
One of the biggest benefits of foam rollers is the way they massage muscles. When this happens, it’s called a self-myofascial release. The weight of the body is put onto the roller and you slowly r...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social Workers in Schools
Why is there a sudden need for more social workers within many of our schools in the United States? A lot of this has to do with the needs of the students coming to our buildings. Many children hav...
Read more »