At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. Thatâ€™s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- Preventing Student Athlete Concussions and More
Over the last decade or so, the emphasis on concussion awareness has been with students playing football. Thanks to hard hits, many athletes suffered head injuries. In the past, the athlete may hav...
Read more »
- The Importance of Back-to-School Eye Exams
It is recommended that all school-age children have an eye exam annually. This is to make sure their eyes are healthy and that there is not major change in their vision. When a child is unable to s...
Read more »