At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. That’s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- Using Virtual Reality in Physical Therapy
Physical therapists are always looking for ways to keep children actively engaged during sessions. Thanks to this, they need fun, motivating, and rewarding activities to keep their patients moving ...
Read more »
- Play Areas for Kids with all Abilities
Not all children are able to play on traditional playground equipment. Some may be in a wheelchair, and others could have developmental concerns or injuries that prevent them from utilizing the pla...
Read more »