At ProCare, we’re as dedicated to helping your career as you are to helping your students. Thatâ€™s why we offer outstanding career support and comprehensive benefits designed to give you peace of mind.
As a ProCare employee you have the possibility of receiving the following benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation assistance
- CF supervision and additional CF benefits
Plus, you’ll also be able to take advantage of all the perks associated with working in a school, including flexible schedules, extensive holidays and breaks, school-day hours and long summers off.
Experience the many benefits of being part of the ProCare team. Apply now!
- Additional Help for Students with Knee Injuries
Schools also work with student athletes to try to alleviate their pain and ease them back into sports and more. The problem is that, oftentimes, injuries reoccur and may actually worsen over time. ...
Read more »
- Art Therapy as a Tool to Complement Traditional Therapies
The American Art Therapy Association’s mission includes working on the expansion of availability for professional art therapists to use art therapy to help mental health and human service professio...
Read more »