At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most – their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- The Future of American Sign Language Translation
Children who are unable to talk because they are deaf or hearing impaired may not be understood by someone in school if they do not know American Sign Language (ASL). ASL is key for many of these c...
Read more »
- Opioid Abuse and Using Schools as First Defense
Many states now have grants that schools can apply for. In addition to this, some states are drafting and passing bills to incorporate opioid education within public schools. Those in the education...
Read more »