At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most – their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- Self-Care for Traumatized Therapists
Document Everything If a student comes to you and confides in you that they have violent thoughts, do you know what to do next? As a mandated reporter, you must do something. Take thorough notes to...
Read more »
- New Technology on the Horizon for Deaf Students
Shortage of Sign Language Interpreters The reality is that there is a big sign language interpreter shortage in the United States and beyond. While schools do their best to have interpreters availa...
Read more »