At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most – their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- Working Through School Phobias
Younger children may have a school phobia based on the environment. The start of the school day may be too chaotic. There may be too many stimuli in their classroom, causing them to be in sensory o...
Read more »
- The Importance of Extracurricular Activities for All Students
Many kids will focus their attention toward sports. Not all children will be able to participate in the higher-level teams because they are physically unable, or because team size is limited. Schoo...
Read more »