At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most – their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- Are Things Better for LGBTQ Teens Today?
GLSEN did a follow up study in 2015 to their From Teasing to Torment: School Climate Revisited, A Survey of U.S. Secondary Students and Teachers 2005. The survey looks at the bias of peer victimiza...
Read more »
- Physical Therapy May Help Constipation Concerns in Children
Research is now looking into the benefits of exercise to help ease constipation concerns. Functional constipation may have a link with weak pelvic floor muscles. This could be caused by incorrect p...
Read more »