At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most – their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- The Impact of Medicaid Cuts on Special Education
Funding for special education has traditionally been low. The federal government has never fully backed up the monetary needs for students with special needs. About 30 years ago, schools were allow...
Read more »
- The Importance of Diabetes Training for School Nurses
The reality is that more schools are seeing children diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes. This is a life-changing experience for the child and their entire family. They will need to make frequent visits...
Read more »