At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most – their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- Childhood Anxiety on the Rise
School psychologists are now seeing an increase in childhood anxiety. There are more children being diagnosed with generalized anxiety. Why? Much of it is due to family stress and the pressures fro...
Read more »
- Helping Students with Sensory Issues in School
When children are oversensitive to sensory input, it changes their demeanor. The excess stimuli may make them anxious and upset, which can make them more impulsive in situations with peers. The key...
Read more »