At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most â€“ their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- Adaptive Physical Education for Special Needs Students
Adaptive physical education classes are run by adaptive physical education teachers. They work with students who have gross motor developmental delays or physical impairments that make it so that t...
Read more »
- “So, you’re illiterate?”- Understanding dyslexia in modern America
Despite this, there’s still a disturbing lack of knowledge about the condition. For example, there are 14,000 online searches for “what is dyslexia” and an additional 18,100 for “dyslexia test” eve...
Read more »