At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most – their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- School Nurses and Dispensing Over-the-Counter Medication
All school nurses must be aware of state, local, and district policies which exist. After this, it is often your discretion as to whether or not a child should be given over-the-counter medication ...
Read more »
- Therapy Dogs Help Students in Some Surprising Ways
Therapy dogs welcome students. The presence of a therapy dog can be calming for children that are afraid of school. Simply having the canine there allows many to jump into the academic day with les...
Read more »