At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most ‚Äď their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- School Nurses and Food Allergies
Allergy Awareness is Critical Recent research from the American Academy of Pediatrics shows that 24% of 1,200 school nurses have had to use epinephrine with a student in need in the last year. It w...
Read more »
- Growing Need for Special Education Teachers
Short-Term Ways to Help When there simply are not enough candidates to fill special education teacher spots, districts must get creative. Schools canít simply say they donít have the classrooms, th...
Read more »