At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most – their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- Increasing Mental Health Assistance in Schools
These children suffer in silence, and many think they are bad students, bad children, and deserve to be punished. This is far from the truth, and where schools must step in and help more kids to ge...
Read more »
- Exploring Culinary Therapy
Culinary therapy utilizes cooking as a way for students to communicate and express themselves. While participating in culinary therapy, professionals have found many benefits. These include, but ar...
Read more »