At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most – their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- The Role of School Counselors with the College Application Process
Financial Aid is daunting to most students, so be ready to get a lot of questions on this topic. If you are not familiar with the process of determining if a family is eligible for financial aid, y...
Read more »
- Focusing More on Mental Health Therapy in Schools
Schools are overwhelmed with keeping up on the real growing needs of the children in their classrooms. There is only so much time in a day that therapists are able to meet with these children and t...
Read more »