At ProCare, our objective is clear. We are committed to the identification, evaluation and treatment of children with special needs. Our mission is to help each child proudly achieve their full potential with confidence. To do this, we:
- Supply all of our therapists with up-to-date testing materials
- Provide ongoing education and training
- Pay association dues and provide continuing education funds
- Offer professional development days and paid personal days
- Provide a diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
We provide all these things so our school professionals can focus on what matters most – their students and their schools. Our job is to make our professionals excel.
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »
- Working on Behavior with Character Education
Why Character Education? Character Education helps to address tough topics in schools. At the same time, the process works to develop a positive school climate. Research has shown that when this is...
Read more »