- Job Location:
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work in a school district in the Kirkland, Washington area. This is a 1 on 1 position with a student that is medically fragile and experiences seizures. Please see further details below:
- 1:1 position with medically fragile student
- Elementary age
- Start as soon as possible and work for entire 2017-2018 school year
- Ideal candidate is someone with pediatric and school based experience
- Must have Washington RN License
- Full time schedule (5 days per week)
- Weekly, W2 Compensation
If you believe that you would be a good fit for this position, please complete an online application today.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »