- Job Location:
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work in a school district in the Kirkland, Washington area. This is a 1 on 1 position with a student that is medically fragile and experiences seizures. Please see further details below:
- 1:1 position with medically fragile student
- Elementary age
- Start as soon as possible and work for entire 2017-2018 school year
- Ideal candidate is someone with pediatric and school based experience
- Must have Washington RN License
- Full time schedule (5 days per week)
- Weekly, W2 Compensation
If you believe that you would be a good fit for this position, please complete an online application today.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »