- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
Physical Therapist (PT) Job - Dekalb, IL
A school PT is needed to provide services to students with a great school district in the Sycamore/Dekalb area. This will be a part-time 3.5 day/week position, that will be contracted through the 17/18 school year. New Grads are encouraged to apply.
Physical Therapist Duties:
- Develops, implements and coordinates a physical therapy program for the students
- Provide screening, evaluations and intervention services
- Prevent injuries (acute or chronic) of students
Physical Therapy Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited program of Physical Therapy
- Certified to practice in IL
For more information about this school-based Physical Therapy position please apply below or email resume to Ashley Hopkins:
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 776-2095
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »