- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Are you a Special Education Teacher looking for a full time opportunity for the 18-19 school year? ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district in the Pedro, OH area that is in need of a Special Education Teacher for the upcoming school year. New graduates are encouraged to apply as well! See below for more details.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
Hours: 35 hours per week
- Bachelor's level degree in Education and/or Master's level degree in Special Education
- State License/Certification in Special Education
- Out of State candidates will be considered!
- Supportive staff with several aids to assist
- Mostly Autism caseload
- CRC setting: residential & life settings
- Some non-verbal students
- 24:1 student to teacher ratio is max
As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be offered a competitive hourly pay rate as well as a customized benefits package. Submit your resume and apply today to be considered for this amazing opportunity! For direct contact, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled