- Job Location:
San Lucas, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Adapted Physical Ed. Teacher (APE) - Itinerant Position
ProCare Therapy is seeking an APE teacher to fill an opening in the San Lucas, CA area. This position will be full time for the full school year.
- Candidate will need to have all CA required certs/licenses
- Schools/peds experience preferred
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide modified IEPs to support individual student needs
- Check and monitor student progress
- Are active members of their school’s problem-solving team
- Collaborate with parents, staff, & administration to build support program for student.
The school district is ready to review the resumes of qualified Adapted Physical Education Teachers. If you would like to be considered, apply below today and directly contact Briana Harton.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »