- Job Location:
San Lucas, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Adapted Physical Ed. Teacher (APE) - Itinerant Position
ProCare Therapy is seeking an APE teacher to fill an opening in the San Lucas, CA area. This position will be full time for the full school year.
- Candidate will need to have all CA required certs/licenses
- Schools/peds experience preferred
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide modified IEPs to support individual student needs
- Check and monitor student progress
- Are active members of their school’s problem-solving team
- Collaborate with parents, staff, & administration to build support program for student.
The school district is ready to review the resumes of qualified Adapted Physical Education Teachers. If you would like to be considered, apply below today and directly contact Briana Harton.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »