- Job Location:
New Orleans, LA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
ProCare has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Adapted Physical Education (APE) Teacher in New Orleans, LA. This Is a full time opportunity that will continue for the remainder of the 2017-2018 school year.
- January 2018 start
- 4 locations
- Master’s Degree in Physical Education with a specialist in Adaptive Education
- National and State Certifications and Licenses
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
Please apply today by emailing your resume to Jerrica.Williams@Procaretherapy.com.
Director of Educational Services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »