- Job Location:
New Orleans, LA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has a new job opportunity for an APE (Adapted Physical Education) Teacher in New Orleans, Louisiana!
- Full time
- 37.5 hours a week
- Start ASAP through the end of the school year
- Prek-8th grade caseload
- Traveling between 4 school sites in close proximity - mileage reimbursed
- Will accept someone with LA SpEd Certification, as long as you are willing to enroll in a program to become a certified APE Teacher
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: Chelsea.Serr@ProCareTherapy.com
Please feel free to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
Senior Director of Educational Resources at ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »