- Job Location:
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Manteca, California to find an Adapted Physical Education Teacher for the new school year. This is a full-time job in a highly supportive school district. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Instruct students to improve physical fitness, gross motor skills, perceptual motor skills, or sports and game achievement
- Assist in screening or placement of students
- Write reports to summarize student performance
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and administrators
- Work with K-12 caseload throughout the school district
- Travel between school sites as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or higher from accredited university
- Valid CA-issued teaching credential with Adapted PE endorsement
Employment Type: full-time (37.5 hours per week), contract, full school year
ProCare Therapy will ensure a competitive compensation package for qualified applicants. Some candidates may be eligible for housing stipends or relocation assistance.
To find out more about this job, contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Phone: (678) 459-1146
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »