- Job Location:
New Orleans, LA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
Employment Type: Full-Time; Contract
ProCare Therapy is looking for an energetic Adaptive Physical Education APE Teacher to place in a great school district in New Orleans, Louisiana. This position is a full-time opportunity and will be contracted for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Organize games and challenges that promote physical activity among students K-12
- Tailor PE to students who have disabilities to help them learn to be active and improve their health
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education with a specialist in adaptive education
- Must be Nationally Certified
- Must be licensed to work in Louisiana
To apply, submit your resume below. For immediate consideration, please email your resume and references to Anais Macias at Anais.Macias@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »