- Job Location:
New Orleans, LA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
There are students at a school district New Orleans that are in serious need of a great adaptive physical education teacher (APE) this school year and we want to hear from a few good candidates.
Procare has a part-time position that we want you to apply for. Here are the details of the job:
- Adaptive Physical Education Teacher (APE)
- 10-15 hours a week
- You must have a Louisiana teaching credential with an APE add-on
- Must be able to start within 2 weeks
*All applicants must meet each requirement. We will not accept any resumes that do not at this time.
How to apply:
- Send a copy of your updated resume to Rueben.Robinson@ProcareTherapy.com with 3 professional references.
- Call 770-776-2065
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »