- Job Location:
Dutch Village, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
We are working with a school district near Dutch Village, CA to hire an Adaptive Physical Education Teacher (APE) for the 2018-2019 school year. This is a full time, contract position. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Assist in screening or placement of students
- Instruct students to improve physical fitness, gross motor skills, or sports and game achievement
- Write reports to summarize student performance
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Valid CA Teaching credential with Adaptive PE endorsement
For more information, please submit application or contact Ashley Hopkins directly at 770.776.2095.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »