- Job Location:
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
We have partnered with a school district that is looking to hire a Full Time Adaptive PE Teacher for the upcoming school year. The district is reviewing resumes and holding interviews this week.
- 37.5 hours a week
- K-12th district
- Must hold Degree in Physical Education with an Adaptive Endorsement
- Must be license in CA
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages student behavior, classroom procedures, and physical space to provide a safe and optimal learning environment for students and staff
- Plans and implements instructional programs
- Communicates and collaborates with instructional staff, school personnel and parents
For more information, please submit application below or contact Ashley Hopkins directly at 770.776.2095.
Chat with a live recruiter: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/299946
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »