- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
We are looking for a tech-savvy speech therapist who can work remotely for our school in the Illinois area. This position is going to require a SLP who is bilingual in English and Spanish. This position will be full time, working with an elementary population.
• K-6th grade
• Work from home!
• Must have IL SLP licensure, PEL
• Computer that is 3 years old or newer
• High speed internet connection
• If out of state, must have license in both IL and current state
• 3+ years of recent, paid schools experience
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, apply below or contact Rachel Owh at 678-459-1122 or email Rachel.Owh@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »