- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
We are looking for a tech-savvy speech therapist who can work remotely for our school in the Illinois area. This position is going to require a SLP who is bilingual in English and Spanish. This position will be full time, working with an elementary population.
• K-6th grade
• Work from home!
• Must have IL SLP licensure, PEL
• Computer that is 3 years old or newer
• High speed internet connection
• If out of state, must have license in both IL and current state
• 3+ years of recent, paid schools experience
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, apply below or contact Rachel Owh at 678-459-1122 or email Rachel.Owh@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »