- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
We are looking for a tech-savvy speech therapist who can work remotely for our school in the Illinois area. This position is going to require a SLP who is bilingual in English and Spanish. This position will be full time, working with an elementary population.
• K-6th grade
• Work from home!
• Must have IL SLP licensure, PEL
• Computer that is 3 years old or newer
• High speed internet connection
• If out of state, must have license in both IL and current state
• 3+ years of recent, paid schools experience
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, apply below or contact Rachel Owh at 678-459-1122 or email Rachel.Owh@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »