- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
This week we need a state licensed school social worker to interview for a full-time contract assignment for next school year. Here are a few details:
- Full-time contract position
- PreK-8th grade caseload
- Must be Bilingual/Spanish speaking
- Social worker with schools experience
- K-12 caseload
- Goals, evals, and scheduling evals
- All candidates must have full MN licensure.
- Masters degree in Social Work
- Schools experience mandatory
- Starts this fall
This job will fill within days. Don't miss out on this opportunity! Please call Rueben at 770-776-2065 to schedule an interview. Thanks!
Want to apply for this job today?
Email your most recent resume to Rueben.Robinson@ProcareTherapy.com along with 3 professional references.
Call Rueben at 770-776-2065.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »