- Job Location:
Forest Lake, IL
Schools - COTA
- Last Updated:
COTA - Occuaptional Assistant Job - Forest Lake, IL
ProCare Therapy is looking to hire a COTA to fill a part time, 2 day a week position with a school district in the Forest Lake, IL area. The COTA will be providing services to a K-5th grade caseload. Details of the caseload will be discussed on the interview.
- Collaborate with the IEP team to provide each student with evidence based therapy
- Incorporate evidenced based curriculum into therapy services
- Assist with data collection and monitoring progress to document students’ skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be license in IL
- Looking for someone who is a team player
For consideration for the Certified Occupational Assistant position, please contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »