- Job Location:
Schools - Deaf / Hard of Hearing Specialist
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher for the 2017-2018 school year. This is a school based position and the school district is located just south of Seattle, Washington.
Job Details and Requirements:
- Working directly with students with hearing impairments and learning disabilities
- Full time position – Full 2017-2018 school year
- Washington DHH Teaching License required
- Successful completion of drug and background screening required
- Mild-moderate disabilities on caseload
- Middle school ages
- Easy commute south out of Seattle, Washington
If you are qualified for this opening and are ready to take on a new challenge, please apply today for immediate interview consideration. If you are not local to the area and are considering a wonderful travel assignment, ProCare Therapy can assist with relocation expenses and travel compensation.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled