- Job Location:
Schools - Counselor
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a school district outside of the Manchester, New Hampshire area who is in search of a Director of Guidance for the upcoming school year. The caseload in this position will vary and consist mostly of elementary students.
- Full time
- MSW masters of social work
- Prior schools experience preferred
- Will coordinate with 3 schools for student goals
- Participate in the IEP process
- Some student counseling
- Caseload varies and consists mostly of elementary students
If you are interested in this position, please apply below. Applicants should attach their updated resume to the application. If you have any further questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Ali Willems.
Ali Pletzer Willems
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »