- Job Location:
San Francisco, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is actively working with a school district near San Francisco, CA that is in need of an Adaptive Physical Education Teacher.
If you're not local, our agency can assist with housing and relocation to make this a great travel opportunity!
- Full time or Part Time
- Must have CA APE credential
- Organize games and challenges that promote physical activity among students K-8
- Tailor PE to students who have disabilities to help them learn to be active and improve their health
Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: Laura.Coleman@procaretherapy.com
Please feel free to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 325-0322
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »