- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
A great elementary school in the Phoenix, Arizona area is now looking to hire a School Psychologist for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children and in schools is required. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration.
- Full Time
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- Prior experience working in a school setting or pediatrics
- AZ School Psychologist Certification
- AZ Fingerprint Card
- K-8th Grade
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (Not Required, but a plus)
- Help students process their issues and design goals structured around the student-specific problems
- Encourage positive and constructive behaviors
- Hold meetings with parents and other staff to go over educational, behavioral, domestic, and social complications
- Observe and practice behavioral management systems
- 5 Days Per week
- 40 Hours Per week
- 2018 – 2019 School Year
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Resumes can also be submitted directly to my email address below.
Enrique D. Diaz
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »