- Job Location:
East Palo Alto, CA
Schools - SLP - CFY
- Last Updated:
A great school in the East Palo Alto, CA area is now looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (CFY) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. We are looking for a candidate whose main priority is the well being of students.
37.5-40 hours per week
August 16- June 14th
CFY - supervision provided
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Master’s level degree
- State license
To learn more about this SLP job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »