- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
A school district in Connecticut is looking to contract a Speech Language Pathologist to work virtually with students. As the Speech Language Pathologist, duties include assessing, diagnosing, treating, and helping to prevent communication and swallowing disorders in students.
- 3 Days a week with flexibility
- Middle and High School Students
- Licensed as a SLP in CT
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Must be able to pass a Tech Screen
- ASAP once your Tech Screen is passed
- Guiding treatment programs and therapy goals
- Monitoring and documenting the student’s progress throughout their treatment
- Working with students individually and in group therapy classes
To apply for this great virtual opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com or call me directly with any questions at (678) 837-1260. Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »