- Job Location:
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
A school district is currently seeking a qualified Adaptive Physical Education Teacher in the Wildomar, CA area. This is a full time, 37.5 hour a week position providing services to a K-12th grade district. Caseload details will be discussed on the interview.
- Assesses students' physical and perceptual motor needs, progress, expectations, goals, etc
- Develops specialized equipment, goals and objectives for the purpose of improving students' motor skills
- Instructs students, aides, parents and other staff for the purpose of assisting students to maximize their physical performance
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- California Adaptive Physical Education Credential
- Valid Driver's License
To be considered for this APE position, please apply below or contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »