- Job Location:
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
A school district near the Murrieta, CA area is looking to hire an Adaptive PE Teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. The APE will be providing services full time to a K-12th grade caseload. Caseload details will be discussed on interview.
- Plans and implements instructional programs
- Delivers instruction to engage all students and adjusts lessons as indicated by student progress
- Creates and administers assessments aligned with instructional goals
- Master's Degree on Physical Education with a specialist in adaptive education
- Able to perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and Board of Education policies
- Must be licensed in CA
To be considered for this APE position, please submit application below or contact the hiring manager directly at 770.776.2095.
Chat with a live recruiter: https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/299946
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »