- Job Location:
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
We are seeking excellent candidates for an Adaptive Physical Education Teaching position for a school district near the Menifee, CA area. Applicants must hold a Master's Degree in Physical Education with a specialist in adaptive education.
An Adaptive PE Teacher will:
- Write reports to summarize performance, social growth, or physical development
- Provide students positive feedback to encourage them and help them develop an appreciation for physical education
- Prepare lesson plans in accordance with Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
Apply below for consideration or contact Ashley Hopkins directly at 770.776.2095. Relocation and License Assistance provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »