- Job Location:
Mountain View, CA
Schools - Adaptive Physical Education Teacher
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
I am currently assisting a school district near Mountain View, California to fill a need for an Adaptive Physical Education (APE) teacher.
- Full school year term
- About 37.5 hours a week
- Kindergarten to 8th grade district
- Multiple school locations
- Fully integrated district; mainly push in
- Requirements: CTC APE credential to start, Master’s level degree, and a CA licensure
Please submit a resume to the email address below if you would like to start your application process and be considered for an interview with the school.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »