- Job Location:
Schools - Orientation and Mobility Specialist
- Last Updated:
A school district outside of the beautiful city of Greenville, South Carolina has teamed up with ProCare Therapy in order to find a full-time Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) for the upcoming school year. The OMS in this position must have their ACVREP certification.
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Certification in Orientation and Mobility by the Academy for Certification of Vision Rehabilitation and Educational Professionals (ACVREP)
- Negative back ground check + drug screen
- SC license
- ?Assist students who have visual impairment how to adapt and navigate through their school environment
- Train students how to use assistive devices, such as canes
- Participate in the development of IEP's
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below and email your updated resume to Sarah Meyer. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Direct: (770) 225-3180
Fax: (866) 360-5109
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »