- Job Location:
Schools - OT
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
- Occupational Therapist
- Full time
- Upcoming school year
- Near Bellingham, Washington
- K-12 caseload
- Master’s level degree
- Hold an active occupational therapy license in the state of Washington
- AOTA certified
- Must be able to work for the entire upcoming school year
- Must have previous experience working in a schools setting
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this position, contact Erika York with a copy of your resume and your contact information for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »