- Job Location:
Schools - OT
Any Of These
- Last Updated:
- Occupational Therapist
- Full time
- Upcoming school year
- Near Bellingham, Washington
- K-12 caseload
- Master’s level degree
- Hold an active occupational therapy license in the state of Washington
- AOTA certified
- Must be able to work for the entire upcoming school year
- Must have previous experience working in a schools setting
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this position, contact Erika York with a copy of your resume and your contact information for more details.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »