- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
A school district north of Ashland, Virginia has reached out to ProCare Therapy for help in filling a need for an Occupational Therapist for next school year. The OT will be working with K-12 students with mild to severe disabilities. This is a full-time opportunity that will be contracted for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Provide OT services to students in K-12 district
- Travel between school locations will be required
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must have Master's Degree
- Must be licensed/ certified to work as OT in the state of Virginia
- Guaranteed Hours
- Weekly Pay
- Optional Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Travel and relocation benefits to candidates that qualify
Complete the online application and submit your resume below if you would like to be considered for this opportunity! For immediate consideration, please send your resume and references to Anais.Macias@ProCareTherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »