- Job Location:
Stone City, CO
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a school district who is looking to hire on a Physical Therapist for the upcoming school year. This is a full-time contract position with 40 hours a week. The schedule is Monday - Thursday (10 hr. shifts). This therapist will be responsible for traveling to multiple school sites. Mileage reimbursement is applicable. Bilingual candidates are preferred, but not required.
- Helping students retain/ regain as much functionality as possible
- Developing therapy plans tailored to individual student needs
- Administering PT techniques
- Adjusting therapy plans as needed
- Documenting results
- Communicating with parents/ other professionals
Please apply online and contact Tom via email at Thomas.Chapman@ProcareTherapy.com or via phone at 678.837.1507. I look forward to working with you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »