- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
Full-Time School Psychologist
ProCare Therapy is seeking a full time Psychologist for a school-based contract position with a local school district near Sultan, WA. At this time they are only accepting individuals that are fully licensed to practice Psychology in a K-12 School setting.
Some details include working full time, Monday through Friday(37.5 hours/week) with a caseload of K-12. We are currently conducting interviews and signing on now, so ACT FAST! ?
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in all areas necessary.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Work in a high school setting with a caseload of K-12.
- Ability to work 1-on-1 and in group setting
- Fully Licensed in WA
- Must Pass Drug Screen
- Must Pass Background Check
- ASHA Certification
Employment type: Contract, Full-time
Length: 2018-19 School Year
Caseload: K-12th grade
Education: Master’s Degree
Experience: Recent School Experience; K-12 preferred
Qualifications: WA license prior to start date; ASHA Certification; Necessary Certification to practice/work as a School Psychologist in the state of Washington.
To learn more about this School Psych job opportunity, please submit an application and current resume to email@example.com or to expedite the process, feel free to reach out to me directly at (770)-225-3043. I look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »