- Job Location:
Schools - School Psychologist
- Last Updated:
Jerome, ID - School Psychologist Job Full Time
We are currently interviewing for a full time School Psychologist opening within a district near Jerome, ID. The district is looking to hire now for the upcoming school year and positions have been filling quickly. The district is in a beautiful area and have received raving reviews from other contractors working there.
Position details include:
- 5 days a week (37.5+ hours per week)
- Working with grades K-12
- A current license to practice as a School Psychologist in the state of ID is required OR the ability to quickly obtain a license in the state
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Candidates will be required to provide recent professional references
Apply online and contact Syiedah Korre for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »