- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Deerfield, Illinois to fill an open Social Worker position. This is an immediate full time need. The Social Worker will work with elementary aged students in self-contained classrooms.
- Full Time
- 35 Hours/Week
- Flex Time Is Available: Create Your Own Schedule!
- Self-Contained Special Education Classrooms
- 12 Student Caseload
- Supportive School District
The school is looking to hire a qualified and enthusiastic Social Worker immediately. Interviews are being scheduled same day. Please call to secure an interview slot.
- Master’s Level Degree or Higher
- Illinois Professional Educator License (PEL)
- Schools Experience is a Plus
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact Courtni at (770)325-0348 or Courtni.Phillips@procaretherapy.com
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Preparing for Emergencies at School
Make a General Plan Ahead of Time When people are asked what they could have done better after a traumatic event in school, they typically say that they should have been more prepared. Each school ...
Read more »