- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A job opening for a Social Worker in the Minneapolis, MN area has been posted for the upcoming school year (2018-19). They are looking to interview candidates to hire for a full time position dealing with early childhood intervention.
- Full time, Full school year 18-19
- M-F 5 Days/Week (37.5 hours)
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Caseload: Pre-K-8th grade
- Enable child to learn effectively
- Develop behavioral intervention strategies
- Crisis intervention
- Conflict Resolution & Anger Management
- Develop social interaction skills
- 401k plan
- Health, Dental and Optic Insurance
- Weekly competitive compensation
If you think this job description fits what you are looking to do then don't hesitate to reach out to me. You may contact me via phone: 678.837.1250, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »