- Job Location:
Schools - SLPA
- Last Updated:
A school district near Alameda, California is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistance for an open position in the new school year. The school is wanting a candidate enjoys collaborating in a team and is available to begin working on Monday Jul 30th for our back to school orientation
- Full Time
- Bachelor’s Level Degree
- Previous experience working with children desired, but not required.
- CA State Certification
- Fingerprint Card
- Bilingual (Not required, but preferred)
- Must be comfortable working at a Title 1 School.
- K-8th Caseload
- 2-3 School Sites
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Monday – Friday
- Must be able to start Monday July 30th for orientation
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: (678) 837-1260
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »