- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
A school district near Berkley, California is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist that can fill their open positions for next school year. The school is wanting a candidate enjoys collaborating in a team and is available to begin working on Monday Jul 30th for our back to school orientation
- Full Time
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience working with children desired, but not required.
- CA State Certification
- Fingerprint Card
- Bilingual (Not required, but preferred)
- Must be comfortable working at a Title 1 School.
- K-8th Caseload
- Will Supervise SLPA’s
- 1 School Site
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Monday – Friday
- Must be able to start Monday July 30th for orientation
Excellent compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare insurance are offered for this opportunity. If you are not local to the Berkley area, we can assist with relocation to make this a great traveling position.
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: (678) 837-1260
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »