- Job Location:
Schools - Special Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
A school district in the Superior, WI area that is looking to hire a SPED teacher to provide instruction to a high school caseload for the remainder of the school year.
- Develop individualized education programs (IEPs) designed to promote students' educational, physical and social/emotional development
- Design and deliver lessons geared towards the individual needs
- Set learning goals for each student, assess their progress, and record their evaluations
- Bachelors degree or higher in Education in a related degree
- Wisconsin teaching certificate
- Must have excellent communication skills
Please contact Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095 if you have questions about the SPED Teaching position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled