- Job Location:
Schools - Sign Language Interpreter
- Last Updated:
New opportunity for a sign language interpreter in Batavia, IL. The School District is a progressive learning community that strives to meet the needs of all learners and prepare them for success in a rapidly changing world. There have been a number of significant changes in the District in the past several years which have enhanced the daily experience for students, staff, parents, and community members.
The director of the special education department will make availability to interview qualified candidates immediately. It is preferred candidates have prior experience and meet ISBE requirements.
- Full Time
- Contracted assignment
- 2018-2019 calendar school year
- 35 hours per week
- K-12 school case load options
- Multiple Locations
- *Will be placed on experience and location preference
- Interviewing and signing now!
- Must possess ISBE (Illinois State Board of Education) Approval as an Educational Interpreter
- Out of State Applicants must follow the requirements of reciprocity for Illinois
Don’t wait, APPLY NOW!
For immediate consideration, send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Simone Begley at Simone.Begley@ProcareTherapy.com or call me directly at 770-325-0319
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled