- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a South Carolina school district that is in need of a full time SLP for the upcoming school year. The school district is located 40 miles south east of Anderson, South Carolina.
- Ideal candidate has previous school based experience and South Carolina SLP License in hand
- Full time hours for the entire 2017-2018 school year
- Working with Kindergarten-12th grade students
- Will accept new graduates with previous school experience
The school district is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews with qualified candidates. If you are interested in this opening and believe you would be a good fit, apply today! Please attach a resume for review.
For further questions about this opening and others in the area, please contact Shannon Vere at Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: 770-723-3787.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »