- Job Location:
Redwood City, CA
Schools - SLP - CFY
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district near Redwood City, California to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position. The district is ready to interview a client immediately, so we please ask that you have you CA licensure and have their fingerprint card as well. In depth details for this position can be found below.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Previous experience working with children desired, but not required.
- CA State Licensure
- Fingerprint Card
- Full CCC’s
- CFY’s with a strong background
- K-8th Grade Caseload
- Monitoring and documenting the student’s progress throughout their treatment
- Working with students individually and in group therapy classes
- Writing student reports, as well as information to provide to other staff, administration, and parents
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- 2018-2019 School Year
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
Please feel free to contact me by phone for more details on this job opening.
Enrique D. Diaz
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Get to Know Apps Your Students Use
Popular Apps with Teens Teens use a variety of different apps on their devices to network with others. Instagram primarily focuses on the use of pictures and talking about them. Twitter opens them ...
Read more »
- Teachers Rally for More Services for Students
Additional Social Workers, Counselors, and Nurses Needed During the March for Students and Rally for Respect in North Carolina, there was a message going around among the teachers. They need more s...
Read more »