- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district in the Lacey, Washington area that has an opening for a School Nurse. The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews as soon as possible. If you are interested in this opening and believe that you would be a good fit for this district, please apply today.
- Diabetic coverage for 2 elementary students
- Must have Washington LPN license
- 7 hours per day – 3 days per week (M, W, F)
- Previous school nurse experience is a plus
- Quick interview and hire process
For further questions about this opening or other School Nurse opportunities nationwide, please contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-723-3787.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »