- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is currently working with a school district in the Lacey, Washington area that has an opening for a School Nurse. The school district is eager to review resumes and schedule interviews as soon as possible. If you are interested in this opening and believe that you would be a good fit for this district, please apply today.
- Diabetic coverage for 2 elementary students
- Must have Washington LPN license
- 7 hours per day – 3 days per week (M, W, F)
- Previous school nurse experience is a plus
- Quick interview and hire process
For further questions about this opening or other School Nurse opportunities nationwide, please contact Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-723-3787.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Health Insurance Costs Increase Need for School Nurses
Busy Days for School Nurses School nurses have a lot that they do on a given day in a school. They must administer medications which students require during the day, they take care of sick kids, th...
Read more »
- Increasing Open Communication with Families
Contact Beyond Open House and Meetings When the school year begins, itís easy to meet and chat with families. They often come to Open House and schedule team meetings about 504 Plan and IEP accommo...
Read more »