- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
A licensed practical nurse (LPN) is needed for a school district in Olympia, Washington. This will be a full time position for the full school year.
- 40 hours per week
- Will ride bus to and from school
- 1:1 position with middle school student
- Trach, ventilator, g-tube
- Student has some seizures
- LPN license in state of Washington
- ESA in hand
- Recent experience is a plus
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »
- Working on Behavior with Character Education
Why Character Education? Character Education helps to address tough topics in schools. At the same time, the process works to develop a positive school climate. Research has shown that when this is...
Read more »