- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
A licensed practical nurse (LPN) is needed for a school district in Olympia, Washington. This will be a full time position for the full school year.
- 40 hours per week
- Will ride bus to and from school
- 1:1 position with middle school student
- Trach, ventilator, g-tube
- Student has some seizures
- LPN license in state of Washington
- ESA in hand
- Recent experience is a plus
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Children Understand Lockdown Drills
Talk to Kids Ahead of Time The key to lockdown drills is communication. All adults in the building and at home must be aware of what will take place. Yes, guardians are a crucial to making sure tha...
Read more »
- Reaching Students in Need
Suddenly Homeless One possibility for changes in behavior or study habits can be becoming homeless. This may happen for a variety of reasons. An employer in the area may lay off a large number of w...
Read more »