- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
A licensed practical nurse (LPN) is needed for a school district in Olympia, Washington. This will be a full time position for the full school year.
- 40 hours per week
- Will ride bus to and from school
- 1:1 position with middle school student
- Trach, ventilator, g-tube
- Student has some seizures
- LPN license in state of Washington
- ESA in hand
- Recent experience is a plus
For more information, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Call to Physical Therapy
Now imagine the following: While running around the bases playing kickball in gym, a young child falls and breaks their leg. This event has the ability to change their life forever. The pain of the...
Read more »
- Extracurricular Activities for Deaf High School Students
Letís take a look specifically at deaf teens. Participating within the regular school day can be a challenge for them. Once you look at extracurricular activities, it can be even more difficult for...
Read more »