- Job Location:
Santa Clarita, CA
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
A school district in Santa Clarita, CA is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for the upcoming fall semester. This will be for 1 semester, covering a maternity leave. See below for more details.
- Full Time
- 32.5 hours per week
- 1 school site
- Mostly severe disabilities
- Floating between classrooms
- Other aids and nurses in the classroom
- Mid-August through December (1st semester only)
- Must be licensed in CA
- Previous schools experience preferred, but not required
The school district is ready to interview now. Interview process will be fast and offers will be made quickly. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now. For further inquiry, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »