- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
A school district in the Olympia, WA area is currently seeking an LPN/LVN. This position will be full time for the remainder of the 2017-2018 school year. The school district requires that all applicants have their Washington License in hand and ready to go. School/pediatric experience is preferred.
The LPN will be working one on one with a student. The position requires the LPN to ride the bus to and from school with the student.
- 5 days per week / 4-4.5 hours per day
- Up to 22.5 hours per week depending on bus schedule
- 1 on 1 with medically fragile student
- Riding bus to and from school with student
- Must have Washington nurse license
- Requires G-Tube, Trach suctioning, ventilator, medication administering, etc.
If you are interested in this opening and would like to be considered for an interview, please apply today. You may do so by completing an online application or by sending your resume directly to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »