- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
LPN/LVN School Nurse position
Peoria, AZ area (Close commute)
We are in need of an LPN looking to work one on one with a student in a school setting. This position begins immediately and is a contract position to February 2018 but can extend through the end of the school year. This is the perfect position for a nurse looking to get into the school system.
We are currently interviewing so apply today if interested.
- Full Time- LPN
- Start: January- End Date: February 2018 (Potential to extend full school year)
- 1:1 position traveling with student throughout the day
- Nurse must ride the bus to and from school with the student
- Licensed AZ LPN/LVN-
- Fingerprint card or ability to acquire quickly
Benefits of working with ProCare Therapy:
•401K matching plan
Please apply below or by sending a copy of your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give me a call at 770-776-2106 for more details. I look forward to speaking with you.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »