- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
An amazing school district outside of Berea, Virginia is currently working with ProCare Therapy to find an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year. The director is eager to fill this position, and will take on a new graduate that has an interest!
- Full Time
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Prior experience working in a school setting or pediatrics
- VA OT Licensure
- Elementary, Middle, and High School
- District Wide Travel
- New Grads welcomed!
- Observe and create plans/goals for students to achieve
- Reduce obstacles that limit a student’s involvement within the school setting
- Help to identify short-term and long-term goals for the students to achieve
- Help to design appropriate activities for continuing success in the classroom
- Monitor student’s progression and document and report details
- 40 Hours Per Week
- 2018-2019 School year
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: (678) 837-1260
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »
- Stop the Bleed Training for School Nurses
What is a Stop the Bleed Course? Stop the Bleed courses were developed by the American College of Surgeons. They decided to create this course for individuals to learn bleeding control after the Sa...
Read more »