- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
An amazing school district outside of Richmond, Virginia is currently working with ProCare Therapy to find an Occupational Therapist for the upcoming school year. The director is reviewing resumes currently so please do not hesitate to apply for this position. We offer a competitive hourly pay, benefits package, and 401K options.
- Full Time
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Prior experience working in a school setting or pediatrics
- VA OT Licensure
- Travel between 2-3 School sites
- K-12th Grade caseload
- Observe and create plans/goals for students to achieve
- Reduce obstacles that limit a student’s involvement within the school setting
- Help to identify short-term and long-term goals for the students to achieve
- Help to design appropriate activities for continuing success in the classroom
- Monitor student’s progression and document and report details
- 40 Hours Per Week
- 2018-2019 School year
To apply to work for this great district, please submit your information and resume to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
If you have any questions, I can be accessible via phone at: (678) 837-1260
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »