- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Occupational Therapist (OT) Job – Auburn, WA
An amazing Occupational Therapist is needed full time, 37.5 hours a week to provide services to a K-12th grade district for the remainder of the school year.
- The OT will conduct and organize occupational therapy programs
- Screen, examine and evaluate students
- Develop appropriate treatment goals and methods
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Must have Washington state license & ESA Certification
- Prior schools or pediatric experience is a plus
For consideration for the Occupational Therapist position, please reach out to Ashley Hopkins at 770.776.2095 or email a most recent resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Helping Autistic Students with Cognitive Flexibility
This may not be the case for students who are on the autism spectrum. Autistic children often have a difficult time switching gears. They are very focused on what they are working on. It may be ove...
Read more »
- Dangerous Social Media Fads and Teens
The Tide Pod Challenge Teens being challenged to do things which are not smart by their peers is nothing new. Schools and families have had to deal with teens snorting Smarties, ingesting a spoon f...
Read more »