- Job Location:
Arlington Heights, IL
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload based on experience
- Very supportive district with other OT's on staff
- Full school year
- School experience is a plus
- Masters in Occupational Therapy
- Licensed in the state of Illinois
- Comfortable working with students
- Comfortable working in a team setting
ProCare Therapy can offer a competitive compensation and benefit package for this job. We are ready to interview and hire for this position as soon as possible, so do not miss out on this opportunity.
For more information or to apply, please contact Shawn Donalty at 770-325-0344 or email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Working on the Bullying Epidemic in Schools
Need for School Protocol The hope with bullying is that students will come to a trusted member of the school and ask for help. Programs within schools are focusing on character education. In additi...
Read more »
- Therapy Beyond the School Day
Importance of Communication with Home Communication is critical in the world of education. While kids spend a lot of their day in school, they go home and need to practice between sessions. The mor...
Read more »