- Job Location:
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
Procare Therapy is arranging interviews with a school in Austin, Texas for an Occupational therapist. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments.
- Provide appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in the areas of communication, language development, articulation and social communication.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions.
- Part-time, Contract
- 2-3 days/week
- K-12th grade
- Para staff on site for assistance
- Master’s Level Degree
- Must have license or be willing to obtain it
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume to Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com.
Director of Educational Resources
Local: (770) 225-3021
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Importance of Social and Emotional Skills
Resilience Programs for Students Resilience is the ability to adapt to not only hardship but everyday challenges. These are skills that young students will benefit from as they head into their teen...
Read more »